Practice Questions - AWS Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
These are some of the practice questions from the e-book which is available on Amazon:
1. Name of S3bucket must be unique:
a) Within your AWS Account
b) Across all your AWS Accounts
c) Within a region
d) Globally across all AWS Accounts
2. Which of following can be used as storage class for S3: (Select all that apply)
a) S3 - Standard Infrequent
b) Amazon Glacier
c) Storage Gateway
e) Dynamo DB
3. S3 replicates all objects:
a) On multiple devices within availability zone
b) In multiple availability zones within a region
c) Across multiple regions to achieve higher durability and availability
d) On a single device
4. You have successfully launched an ec2 instance in VPC and have also downloaded the Private key which you will use to access instance via SSH. What else do you need to do to access the instance?
a) Add Inbound rule in the Security Group to allow access from your IP over port 22.
b) Add Outbound rule in Security Group to allow instance to communicate to your laptop.
c) Add Both, Inbound and Outbound rule. Inbound rule so that your laptop can access instance and outbound rule so that instance can send reply to your laptop.
d) Private key is sufficient to access the Linux ec2 instance.
5. Client is going to launch an application on ec2 instance. Application will be doing large number of EBS I/O’s per second. Which of the following configuration will yield highest I/O performance?
a) Use SSD volumes and stripe multiple volumes together in RAID 0 configuration.
b) Use SSD volumes and stripe multiple volumes together in RAID 1 configuration.
c) Use SSD volumes and stripe multiple volumes together in RAID 5 configuration.
d) Use SSD volumes and stripe multiple volumes together in RAID 6 configuration.
6. What is the maximum size of object that can be stored on S3?
a) 512 GB
b) 1 TB
c) 2 TB
d) 5 TB
7. As compared to S3, using RRS for object storage has following consequences:
a) High cost and low data durability
b) Low cost and high data durability
c) Low cost and low data durability
d) High cost and high data durability
8. Bucket policies can be used to grant access to other AWS accounts:
9. In S3, which restrictions should be considered by user when applying life cycle policies to migrate objects from one storage class to another:
a) Minimum duration only
b) Minimum object size only
c) Minimum duration and minimum object size
d) No restrictions apply, data can be migrated as per user defined policies
10. User saved 100 objects in S3 bucket. Then user enabled cross region replication and saved 50 more objects in same bucket. How many objects in total will be replicated to different region?
a) 150 objects
b) 50 objects
c) First old 100 objects will be replicated to different region, then new 50 objects will be replicated
d) Depends on configuration defined by user in IAM policy or bucket policy
These are some of the questions from e-book. Please consider buying the book if you think the questions helped you to test your knowledge.
Please comment if you need explanation to any of the below mentioned answers.
2. “a & b”